This company recognises its responsibilities to the environment.
The aim of the policy is to:
- Comply with current environmental legislation.
- Consider and assess, taking action where necessary to continuously improve environmental practice.
- Emphasise to employees at all levels their own responsibility to the environmental well being, giving training and information where applicable.
- Display and provide this Policy to all employees.
- Audit environmental and sustainability performance.
- Review this policy taking in to consideration any audit findings annually as a minimum.
The Directors, Consultants or Compliance Officers will be responsible for implementing this Policy and, as far as is reasonably practicable, ensure that:
- Any work is carried out in accordance with this Policy.
- Measures are taken to prevent any surface, underground or atmospheric pollution.
- Noise pollution is kept to a minimum, as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Vehicle exhaust pollutants are kept to a minimum.
- Wild life and surrounding habitats, trees, flora, fauna archaeological and heritage remains are protected as appropriate.
- Material wastage is kept to a minimum, as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Water and energy are conserved and recycling of materials is promoted.
- Environmental accidents are investigated, dealt with and preventative measures are enforced to prevent further occurrences.
We will regularly review this Policy and ensure corrective and preventative actions have been taken to ensure continual improvement.