National Locums supply GPs to over 10,000 NHS and private practices throughout the UK.
Our Locum GPs enjoy flexible working patterns to fit in with existing commitments, working as many or as little as is required. We provide our locums with anything from 2.5 hour sessions, to six month roles. As well as offering excellent rates of pay, National Locums have a fully focused GP team who work effectively to respond to your individual needs, and negotiate the very best package possible.
If you wish to register with our notoriously impressive GP locum team, we would require the following:
- Copy of current CV including detail of any experience in UK Medical Practice
- Proof of current registration on GP register of GMC (e.g. copy of GMC Certificate)
- Proof of licence to practice
- Completed CRB Form or Disclosure Scotland Form
- If not UK citizen – Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK (e.g. Right to Work Permit, National Insurance Number)
- Proof of Identification (e.g. Copy of Passport or UK photo driving license)
- Confirmation of membership to MDU/MPS/MDDUS
- References – 1 from current employer, 1 from a previous employer
- Confirmation of listing on English performers list (NB: including Scotland/Wales/N. Ireland if applicable)
- Evidence of Hepatitis B immunity
- Evidence of TB immunity, where resident or working in endemic area in previous 3
- MRCGP Certificate if available National Locums are the nation’s leading supplier of GPs to over 10,000 NHS and private practices.
If you do not have some of the above documents, please let us know and we can advise as to how/where to obtain them.
If you are interested in working for one of the UK’s leading locum agencies and enjoying a plethora of benefits available to you, please call one of our dedicated consultants on 01908 686800 to discuss your requirements.