Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Locum Consultant
Duration: ASAP for 1 Month initially
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Are you a Locum Consultant in Psychiatry looking for a good long term role?
Would you like to work in the lush green landscape of Northern Ireland with the satisfaction of no on calls?
Can you demonstrate leadership by driving improvements in psychiatric services?
• Work jointly with consultant colleagues in general adult psychiatry services focusing on disability conditions.
• Help patients with disability conditions and other complex conditions.
• Provide consultant psychiatric input for the inpatient units across different wards.
Leadership and Team Working:
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with regard to individual performance within the team.
• Have core English language skills to put across excellent medical input to the team.
You are required to demonstrate the following:
- A Full GMC registration
- The Right to work in the UK
- CRB/Access NI
- References - you will need to provide at least two referee contact details
To register your interest in this role, please contact Danny Moore on 01988 776477 or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org