Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Locum Consultant
Duration: 1st September 2017 - 31st March 2018
Are you a Consultant in Gastroenterology looking for quick locum work?
How would you like to work in the most populated amazing cities in the West Midlands region?
Can you provide accurate information and demonstrate the simple procedures within gastroenterology?
• Be able to control and examine specialist gastrointestinal and liver clinics
• Attending and delivering key gastroenterologist information in meetings to colleges
• Visiting in-patients and out-patients on a daily basis
Leadership and Team Working:
• Show leadership driven by personal confidence and knowledge to other members of the team
• Update medical specialists and medical secretaries with patient information
• Research gastroenterologist data with research teams such as nurses and trial units
You will need to require the following:
- A Full GMC registration
- The Right to work in the UK
- CRB/DBS (UK Police Check)
- References - you will need to provide at least two referee contact details
To register your interest in this role, please contact Liam Shortland on 01988 776477 or email me at email@example.com