Consultant Psychiatrist - General Adult Psychiatry
Permanent part time 10 PAs
Up to £105,000
The post offered is that of Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult Psychiatry (10PA). This is a substantive position and is one of two Consultant posts in the team that are becoming available following planned retirements of long-serving Consultants.
Objectives of the post:
- The post-holder will provide clinical and professional leadership in the Team and will take part in management activities related to the post and the wider service within which it is embedded
- Service development and quality improvement in line with the Trust’s vision, values and objectives are core responsibilities.
- Ensure appropriate clinical documentation, to collaborate with GPs, hospital doctors, and primary care clinicians regarding the physical healthcare of the patients and to take a lead within the Pathway to ensure team patients receive the appropriate level of physical healthcare.
- The supervision of junior medical staff and to observe compliance with the requirements of the Health Education England.
- NHS Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Staff nurseries
- Purchase of additional annual leave
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Discounted theatre tickets
Also, promoting your health and wellbeing…
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Occupational health and wellbeing services
- Discounted gym membership deals
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 776477.
We have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.