National Locums are currently recruiting for a Locum Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry to work in long term contracts in Buckinghamshire.
The positions involve working in an established and highly reputable hospital, with competitive pay rates and on site accommodation available if required.
This post is available immediately.
To be considered for the role, it's a requirement that the hospital have the following documents;
- Full GMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 referee contact details who we can contact to obtain a reference
- Occupational health clearance
- DBS (formally known as CRB)
- On calls availiable
- Different payment methods
- Breaks are not deductable
If you're available and interested, please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing Simon.Adams@Nationallocums.co.uk or give me a call on 01908 776477.