National Locums has a current requirement for experienced Geriatric Medicine Associate Specialist doctor in great hospital in west part of Northern Ireland.
The hospital we work with offering fantastic opportunity for a doctors to work full time alongside a team of experienced and energetic medical professionals.
• 40 Hrs per week, Mon - Fri, 9-17
• 1 to 6 months rolling contract - extensions will be provided subject to mutual agreement of candidate & hospital
• All payments models allowed
This post is best suited to doctors who seek to progress their career in the field of Medicine, and offers numerous opportunities for doctors to further expand themselves clinically. This locum position is set for ongoing duration as 1 month rolling contact.
If you're practicing in other speciality or have any specific needs that would need to be accommodated in order to make a role attractive for you I'd love to hear from you too.
To be considered for this role you must:
· Have relevant experience in field of Medicine, possess ability to work independently and the same time be able to blend with the team when necessary by contributing to MD meetings
· Have GMC licence to practice & Access NI (Criminal records check)
In return I can offer:
- Premium customer service and access to exclusive VIP jobs
- On site accommodation if required or external could be arranged if preferred
- Valuable experience in an excellent Hospital & friendly department
- Opportunity to develop your special interests amongst great professionals
- Fast track registration & compliance support (not just a list of documents needed)
To be considered for the role, please send your CV to Dawid.Krawczynski@nationallocums.co.uk
If you have any of your friend or colleague interested in any locum work, please get in touch at below email or phone number as we do have referral scheme as well.
For more information, please call Dawid on 01908 776477