Job Field: Doctor Jobs
Speciality: Accident & Emergency
Doctor Grade: SpR
Region: South Yorkshire
Contract Type: Locum
Salary Description: £50.00 - £60.00 p/h
Posted: 12th January 2018
Recruiter: National Locums
A well respected trust within South Yorkshire are looking for you to join their accident & emergency team starting from ASAP initially on a 6 month locum secondment.
You will join a large friendly hardworking team of full time SPR's and Consultants.
You will already have a wide range of experience and will have the opportunity to explore further research
- 140,000 attendances at our three accident and emergency departments per annum
- The major part of training consists of seeing, assessing and managing patients with all severities of illness or injury under direct and indirect supervision admitted to or self-presenting to the emergency department.
- Working across days, nights & weekends
- 1 in 6 on call rota
- Minimum 6 months of experience within A&E
- Fully GMC Registered
Benefits of joining National Locums
- CPD - accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please contact Kevin Seth on 01908 776477 or firstname.lastname@example.org