The Oxford Children’s Hospital is one of only a handful of purpose-built, specialist centres for children in the UK. It is very close to the hearts of National Locums directors Jen and David Cook whose children Evan and Jessica have been treated at the hospital.
Tickets are £5 a strip and we will be drawing the winners of the raffle on Christmas Eve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number once you have donated so we can let you know if you have won one of our fantastic prizes! Don’t forget to leave your name with your donation so we know who you are.
The link for our JustGiving page to enter – https://www.justgiving.com/nl-christmas-raffle
The draw is open to everyone, so please forward on to anyone you feel may be interested!
Here are some of the prizes you can win…
- 2 tickets to the Silverstone British Touring Car
Championship 17 & 18 September 2016
- Tottenham Hotspur Executive Lounge for 4 people.
13 January 2016 Spurs v Leicester
- Spa day for 2 at Whittlebury Hall
- £30 voucher for Naidni Indian restaurant,
- Eyelash extension voucher worth £50 for
Dollshouse Salon, Fenny Stratford
- Daytona MK D-Sprint Voucher
- £20 voucher for Blissfully Young, Willen
- Nuffield Health 1 Month gym membership
- 3 passes for Yoga Sweat Studios
- Tottenham Hotspur Signed Pennant
- £35 voucher for the Old Beams, Shenley Lodge
- A bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne
National Locums have been working very closely with this charity and we are all excited to finish off the year by raising as much as we can!