Before we make any doctor, nurse, GP or AHP available for work,
we guarantee they are ….
- GMC/NMC/HPC Registered
- Compliant, Revalidated and Assessed to NHS Employers and Department of Health requirements, including professional certification, CRB/DBS, passport and work permit checks and supporting references from recent employers.
- Trained We have our own team delivering the annual training required for the Basic Life Support qualification specified by the Department of Health, supported by online training in modules such as conflict resolution and manual handling.
- Screened for blood samples by our own phlebotomy team.
- Supported We ensure our doctors, nurses and AHPs are provided, if necessary, with accommodation near your hospital, and that their travel and financial arrangements are in order.
- Updated Every month we hold an Open Day for our locums so they can come along, meet their colleagues, and find out what’s new in locum recruitment and practice.