When you hire a doctor, nurse, GP or AHP from National Locums, you can be sure you will be supplied with a fully validated, fit for purpose, committed and competent candidate.
We supply locums across the the disciplines, doctors, nurses and AHPs for all key specialisms.
Your reputation and ours are closely interlinked. You want to deliver first-class healthcare to your patients, and the locums we supply are critical to that outcome. That is why we….
- Operate 24/7, providing you with a guaranteed round-the-clock service, even for difficult-to-fill last minute bookings.
- Provide the most stringent levels of validation and referencing before we take any doctors onto our books.
- Relieve you of small but important decisions affecting the locum – arranging transport to your hospital, nearby accommodation and salary payments into bank accounts.
- Check both during and after the placement that you are happy with the locum’s performance.
- Adhere to the most rigorous standards in professional recruitment, achieving Platinum status in annual NHS-commissioned audits.
What does Brexit mean for International candidates?
As Brexit brings major changes across the UK, please be rest assured that we can help guide you through these changes. EU Citizens living in and outside of the UK wanting to work or travel freely in the UK, will require a Visa by June 2021. You can see further guidance on this on the GOV website: https://www.gov.uk/transition
If you need any further assistance, we are happy to help. Please email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 01908 776477.