The demand for qualified, compliant and caring locum doctors has never been higher. A precious resource, which is why National Locums really takes care of their locum doctors.
Importantly, we have built strong and trusting relationships with our clients. For instance, National Locums has never lost an NHS client, thanks to the company’s integrity policy of openness and transparency.
And that is how we will work with you, offering you all the support you need for work in NHS or independent hospitals.
We start by ensuring you are fully compliant to work in UK hospitals and other medical settings, from helping you secure a visa, delivering your essential training such as Basic Life Support, taking mandatory blood samples, and checking your documentation.
If you can’t easily come into our Milton Keynes office, then our Compliance Road Team will come to you.
There is a quick-and-easy registration process to sign up, and for doctors new to the UK, we can have you out working in just a few days.
As an award-winning family company, we support our doctors throughout their career. Here’s what we can do for you…
- Offer opportunities across all NHS Frameworks in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- As a preferred supplier, negotiate shifts from one day to one year, giving you the security of knowing where you will be working, and when.
- Place you in vacancies in independent hospitals across the UK
- We often have opportunities overseas, in locations such as Bermuda, Gibraltar or the Channel Islands.
- Weekend social plans changed? Then we can find you some work instead.
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant as your constant point of contact, who will look after your placement, from start to finish.
- We offer payment runs twice weekly.
- We’ll help you, if necessary, with details of travel and accommodation, and the area you will be working in.
- We stage regular locum doctors’ Open Days, giving you an opportunity to mix with locum colleagues, and learn about the latest developments in the NHS.
Click on the links below to view our current vacancies: