National Locums will find you your ideal job. But we do far more than that……
Our support package for our locum candidates includes…..
- Professional Registration All doctors, nurses and AHP’s working in the UK have to be registered with the relevant body. If you are not GMC/NMC/HPC-registered, National Locums will guide you through the procedure.
- Compliance, Revalidation and Assessment We will review your current documentation to ensure it meets NHS Employers and Department of Health requirements and, if necessary, work with you to ensure you meet the qualification standards.
- Training We have our own team to help you with your annual qualification for Basic Life Support, specified by the Department of Health. You will also receive online training in modules such as conflict resolution and manual handling.
- Phlebotomy We have our own team qualified to take and screen candidates’ blood samples
- Remuneration Don’t have a UK bank account? No problem, we’ll help you set one up and arrange for your salary to be paid into your account.
- Accommodation and travel If you have nowhere to stay while on assignment, we will find you the right accommodation. We will also make your travel arrangements, and arrange repayment of your expenses.
- Open Days Every month we hold an Open Day for our locums. Come along, meet your colleagues, and find out what’s new in locum recruitment and practice.