The demand for qualified and caring nurses has never been higher. A precious resource, which is why National Locums really takes care of their nursing candidates.
Importantly, we have built strong and trusting relationships with our clients. For instance, National Locums has never lost an NHS client, thanks to the company’s integrity policy of openness and transparency.
As an award-winning family company, we support our nurses throughout their career. Here’s what we can do for you……
- Offer opportunities across all NHS Frameworks in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- As a preferred supplier, negotiate shifts from one day to one year, giving you the security of knowing where you will be working, and when.
- Place you in vacancies in independent hospitals across the UK
- We often have opportunities overseas, in locations such as Bermuda, Gibraltar or the Channel Islands.
- Weekend social plans changed? Then we can find you some work instead.
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant as your constant point of contact, who will look after your placement, from start to finish.
- We offer payment runs twice weekly.
- We’ll help you, if necessary, with details of travel and accommodation, and the area you will be working in.
- We stage regular locum nursing Open Days, giving you an opportunity to mix with locum colleagues, and learn about the latest developments in the NHS.
- We supply smart nursing tunics at a subsidised price
Before starting work with National Locums, you will be interviewed by our experienced in-house nurse Deborah Harper, who has worked in the NHS for many years as a district nurse, as well as having experience of palliative care, dementia and lymphoedema.
Click here to view our current nursing and HCA jobs