Do you want to work in a new setting?
How about one of the UK’s historic seaside towns, known for its natural beauty and scenic views?
National Locums are searching for enthusiastic Oncology doctors to join a very reputable Oncology department on the South East Coast!
We are currently recruiting for a very prestigious Trust on the South East Coast of the UK, in the Hampshire region.
This Trust are well known for their great organisation and friendly Oncology staff, who deliver very efficient service to their patients.
Here are a few more details about the position:
- To start as soon as possible – however notice periods can be taken into consideration
- Covering Urology & Germ Cell – However other sites can be considered and Germ cell is not mandatory
- Medical or Clinical Oncologists are welcomed to apply
- 10PA role however part time work will be considered
- Flexibility on the job plan and some remote working can be agreed
If you have any further questions or would like to know more about what this offer entails, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
National Locums also offer an amazing referral bonus, so if a friend or colleague has been discussing their future plans with you to change roles, referring them to us comes with great rewards!
We look forward to helping you with your ambitions!
Apply online or for additional information regarding this job please call Will Harkness
on 01908 776477