We are currently seeking compassionate and skilled day nurses to join our pool of talented professionals for immediate placements in Edinburgh.
National Locums is a leading healthcare staffing agency dedicated to connecting qualified healthcare professionals with outstanding opportunities.
Position Overview: As a nurse you will have the opportunity to work with some of the finest healthcare facilities in Edinburgh. We pride ourselves on providing our nurses with flexible scheduling options and competitive compensation packages.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and implement individualised care plans.
- Administer medications and treatments as per physician orders.
- Monitor and document patient vital signs, promptly addressing any changes in condition.
- Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Provide patient and family education, offering support and guidance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Valid and active nursing license (NMC).
- Proven experience in a clinical setting in a hospital environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to various healthcare settings and work independently.
- Up-to-date knowledge of nursing practices and protocols.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and upholding professional standards.
- Competitive pay rates with pay per timesheet option.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your work-life balance.
- Access to a variety of healthcare settings and opportunities for career growth.
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team of healthcare professionals.
- Referral bonuses for recommending qualified colleagues.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated nurse looking for exciting opportunities in Edinburgh, we invite you to join National Locums. To apply for the position you can do so by clicking apply, by emailing me on ‘email@example.com‘ or simply call our office today on 01908 776477 and ask for Joanna.