A reputable NHS Hospital in London is looking to recruit five registrars for their ED department. The client will accept international doctors based abroad as well as doctors based in the UK.
The required essentials and desirable requirements are as follows:
- Full GMC registration (essential)
- MRCEM (essential)
- FRCEM (desirable)
If a candidate has a lot of experience but not MRCEM the client will consider. However if relatively little experience / on the lower end, then needs MRCEM.
All life support courses we are looking for leads.
- ALS (essential)
- ATLS or ETC (essential)
- EPALS or APLS (highly desirable)
- Level 1 ultrasound or equivalent (desirable)
- A minimum of 6 years postgraduate experience (essential)
- At least 3 years’ experience of Emergency medicine, including Paediatric Emergency medicine experience (essential)
- Anaesthetic and/or ITU experience (essential)
- 3 months or more of acute medicine experience (desirable)
- Evidence of rotations / jobs in different departments (desirable)
The package includes a salary between 70k – 80K, visa sponsorship and a relocation package between 4k – 7k depending on if the doctor is coming alone or with family. The client will also accept doctors based in UK.