National Locums are currently recruiting for General Medicine Registrars to join excellent team in the HSE hospital on outskirts of Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
We have various long term opportunities of work in Republic of Ireland.
- Very convenient location, only 1hr by plane from Manchester, Bristol and other UK domestic airports – frequent flights available
- Local accommodation can be organised
- Fortnight payments
- Annual salary between 68,968 – 58,567 Euros (depending on previous experience)
- UE & UK citizens can apply for these roles without need of additional Right to work in ROI
- Assistance with visa application available for International Graduates
To be considered for the role, you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience in General or Acute Medicine
- Clean IMC Licence to Practice
National Locums can offer you:
* Revalidation Support
* Assistance with visa application if needed
* Industry leading rates
* 24/7 on call support
Should this role be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are looking for locum work but this role isn’t quite suitable for you, please still get in touch as I have access to every single locum placement in the Republic of Ireland and UK.
We offer a very generous referral scheme should you wish to refer any friends/family or colleagues to me.