We are looking for a General Medicine SHO locum to provide long term cover for our client in Lincolnshire.
Our client is looking for a General Medicine SHO locum to work in a hospital in Lincolnshire.
- Working to a full rota
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Working closely with a great and supportive team full of SHO’s, SpR’s and Consultants.
It is a long term role with a start date in January.
The client would need you to have certain requirements for the role
- Full GMC registration
- Minimum 3 months NHS experience
- Occupational health clearance
- Full compliance
We at National Locums have a whole range of benefits that can aid you in further roles aswell once this post has finished, or if this isn’t for you, we do have other roles available for immediate start.
National Locum benefits:
- Provide first class service for locums, with good relationships to hospitals all over the UK, to get you the job you want.
- CPD training modules completed while going through our compliance checks.
- 24 hour support service
- Refer and earn schemes which allows you to earn by referring Family, Friends or Colleagues to us for a suitable medical solution.
If you’re available and interested, please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply or emailing Justin.email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 776477.