National Locums are currently looking for a Histopathology Consultant based in Scotland
I am currently in communication with a Histopathology department in the South West of Scotland, who have advised us of a long-term vacancy at Consultant level.
The department are hoping to speak to any Doctors who would consider a change in position now.
- This role starts on the 5th February and runs until 31st May.
- This role is on average 40 hours per week, covering urgent reporting, non-gynae cytology and requests for immunohistochemistry reporting.
- Participation in general histopathology and non-gynae cytology reporting.
- Minimal dissection due to advanced practitioner and BMS staff providing dissection support.
- No on calls required.
- Several payment methods available
To be considered for the role, you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Previous UK Experience
- Clean GMC Licence to Practice
National Locums can offer you:
* Revalidation Support
* Next day Payments
* Industry leading rates
* 24/7 on call support
Should this role be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are looking for locum work but this role isn’t quite suitable for you, please still get in touch as I have access to every single locum placement in the UK.
We offer a very generous referral scheme should you wish to refer any friends/family or colleagues to me for locum work