National Locums are currently recruiting for Locum Microbiology Consultant to join the excellent pathology team in Cornwall.
On behalf of a hospital located in South West England, I’m looking for an experienced Microbiology Consultant who could be available for up to 12 months locum cover.
- Full registration and a Licence to Practice with the General Medical Council
- Completed postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) in Infectious Diseases or Microbiology specialty training program or shall have equivalent experience and competencies
- Minimum 1 year NHS experience or 3 years NON UK Consultant experience
- Commitment to team working
- Commitment to career development
- Self-motivated, proactive, innovative
- Able to prioritise work and cope with change and uncertainty
- Oral and written communication skills
✔Desirable qualifications & criteria
- FRCPath or UK CCT completed
Should this role be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are looking for locum work but this role isn’t quite suitable for you, please still get in touch as I have access to every single locum placement in the UK.
We offer a very generous referral scheme should you wish to refer any friends/family or colleagues to me for locum work.