Locum SpR in Community Paediatrics based in Northampton
Job Field: Doctor Jobs
Speciality: Community Paediatric
Doctor Grade: SpR
Region: Northern Ireland
Contract Type: Locum
Salary Description: £75 – £85 p/h
Recruiter: National Locums
A well-respected trust within Northern Ireland is looking for you to join their community paediatric team starting from ASAP – July initially with a view to extend.
You will join a large friendly hardworking team of full time SpR’s and Consultants.
You will already have a wide range of experience and will have the opportunity to explore further research.
- Covering community paediatrics
- Full Rota Opportunity
- On calls to be discussed at point of booking.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Minimum 6 months of experience within paediatrics
- Fully GMC Registered
Benefits of joining National Locums
- CPD – accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24-hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- UK’s leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please contact Kevin Seth on 01908 776477 or email@example.com