Locum SpR in Nephrology required – Northern Ireland Location
A well-respected trust in Northern Ireland are looking for you to join their Nephrology team starting from ASAP – 3 months initially with a view to extend.
You will join a large friendly hardworking team of full time SpR’s and Consultants.
You will already have a wide range of experience and will have the opportunity to explore further research
- This will be a full on-call rota with clinic commitments and inpatient.
- Working across days, nights & weekends
- Payments via PAYE pr Umbrella
- The major part of training consists of seeing, assessing and managing patients with all severities of illness or injury under direct and indirect supervision admitted to or self-presenting to the medicine
- Minimum 6 months of experience within Renal Medicine is required
- Fully GMC Registered
Benefits of joining National Locums
- CPD – accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK’s leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please contact Kevin Seth on 01908 776477 or email@example.com