On behalf of a great hospital based in South West England, I’m looking for an experienced Stroke Consultant who could join the friendly department for up to 6 months service with possible extension.
This is a locum position of set duration with possible extension.
Workload & required experience:
- Stroke inpatient experience required
- Range of duties will include ward patient management on the Hyperacute Stroke Unit (HASU) and Acute stroke unit (ASU), TIA clinics
- Bleep holding responding to thrombolysis and thrombectomy calls and supporting bi-weekly Consultant Board Rounds at the Stroke Sub Acute Rehabilitation Units
- Experience and competence with thrombolysis and thrombectomy referrals
- Tia Clinics experience
- Estimated 45hrs per week
- The on calls are due to be a 1 in 10 weekday and 1 in 10 weekend
- Very accessible location, via public transport or a car
- Cheap accommodation can be arranged
Negotiable pay terms, depending on experience,
Please contact us if you’d like to apply or discuss it further