Midwives needed for full time and part time hours.
Are you a skilled and experienced Midwife looking to embark on a new adventure? Do you have a passion for providing quality care to patients in need? If so, National Locums wants to hear from you!
We are currently seeking talented Midwives to work in a large client of ours in North surrey. As a National Locums Midwife, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and the opportunity to gain experience in different healthcare settings while delivering excellent patient care.
– Provide quality care to the Midwifery department
– Assess and prioritize patient needs
– Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
– Use critical thinking skills to assess patient conditions and make informed decisions
– Valid NMC registration
– A minimum of 6 months experience as a Midwife
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Right to work in the UK
As a National Locums Midwife, you’ll be working in some of the leading NHS Hospitals across the UK, with opportunities to work in a range of settings from large teaching hospitals to smaller community facilities. You’ll be supported by our experienced team, who will help you through every step of the recruitment process and ensure that you feel confident and prepared for the role.
If you are an experienced Midwife with a passion for delivering quality care and want the opportunity to work with the best healthcare providers in the UK, apply now to join the National Locums