Are you looking for the perfect work / life balance ?
If so, I have a rewarding opportunity to suit you with favoured 9-5 hours in an award winning trust based in London
- Organisation and running of SCPR under 5 caseload
- Adding children to 2020 & 2021 waiting list and checking referrals if they become known to me, Slotting children who have been lost in the system and seeing them in the appropriate timescale to their date of referral to Paeds, Completing urgent referrals in a quick time
- Making recommendations/plans on completing children’s pathway when escalation information comes in from paediatrics, psychology, SALT or educational settings, Competing children’s social communication profile including additional observations at home
- Reacting appropriately to the needs of children in the SCPR pathway and prioritising children for discussion if required
- Contacts with local education to obtain and upload EHCP, Central contact for schools who have concerns about children on SCPR pathway and reacting or escalating to MDT appropriately, Meetings with Paeds, Psychology, SALT to discuss any concerns with children on SCPR pathway and make sure that local SOPs are followed, and correct processes are adhered to
- Close working with ASD co-ordinator who received complaints or requests from admin team .
- Central contact for families that are coming towards the end of the pathway who have additional questions or would like an update on where their child is at in the pathway or additional educational concerns.
- Contact Health Visitors when required for parental support following home visit if required, Book and travel to children’s home to compete visit, Complete review/further assessment on children including an interaction and play based observation if possible.
- Support the presentation of children by other clinicians.
- Book and travel to school to complete observation, Complete detailed and objective school observations following previous MDT discussions.
- Supporting new starts, e.g. assistant psychologist and trainee clinical psychologist in learning to complete school observations.
Skills: Nursery Nurse experience. Preferable experience in NHS with interest/knowledge of children with autism spectrum disorder, social communication difficulties and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
Call me today and as your dedicated National Locums nursing consultant I will make your registration an easy process offering my expertise and guidance every step of the way as I help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
National Locums are a leading provider of nursing talent to the NHS. We have thousands of nursing jobs available across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities. So if this role isn’t quite right for you we are confident that we will have many are perfect for your needs.