Registered Mental Health nurse needed: Northern Ireland. Highly paid, flexible shift patterns.
Are you an experienced Nurse looking for a unique work placement? We are currently seeking a Nurse like you for a rewarding and lucrative position in Northern Ireland. In this dynamic role you will be a critical part of a great team.
Find an opportunity that really makes a difference to peoples’ lives. National Locums is a leading nursing agency, offering a high volume of flexible work across the NHS and private sectors for Mental Health Nurses (RMN) Lines of work are available in Northern Ireland, with nurse pay rates from £24 to £28 per hour.
These roles require:
• 1+ year NMC registration
• Prior experience working in a clinical environment
• Ability to support patients and build rapport
• In date MAPPA training
Working as a National Locums agency nurse, you’ll receive a number of benefits:
• PAYE or Umbrella payments
• Competitive nurse pay rates
• Free uniform and ID
• Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
• Revalidation guidance and support
• Flexible working opportunities according to your availability and needs
• Block bookings available
• Weekly payroll
• Professional development opportunities and study days
• Access to training and CPD
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Previous experience of working with a nursing agency is not essential. As experts in medical recruitment we will guide you every step of the way through our fast track easy registration process.
If you are new to agency work or have worked for an agency in the past but were disappointed in the service they gave you, then call me. I can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses choose to work with National Locums.
Experience better today.
Call 01908 776477 select option 2 and ask for Yan.
or click below and apply today
Apply online or for additional information regarding this job please call Yaneez Mahomed
on 01908 776477