I’m currently seeking an experienced RMN Band 5 Team Leader or Band 5 RNLD for Channel Islands for an on-going contract.
Escalated rates available with travel paid for.
- The post holder is a member of the adult disability service that supports people with a learning disability and autism. The post holder can be based in a variety of settings including residential homes, supported living, short break service and the outreach team.
- Staff are required to work a shift system that offers support 24 hours a day.
- Staff are involved in all aspects of maintaining the area using the active support model, this may include cleaning, shopping, washing ironing, cooking etc. Service users will be encouraged to participate in these activities with the staff.
- Staff are expected to hold a driving licence and be prepared to drive service vehicles. The Manager can apply a level of flexibility with this requirement.
- Band 5 staff are expected to be able to co-ordinate and lead a team within the service, and also develop and implement programmes of care and support.
- Registered Health or Social Care Professional g. Nurse, Speech and Language Therapist, OT, Registered Behaviour Technician or Social Worker
- Degree in health and social care plus proven experience of supporting people with a learning disability and autism.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online or for additional information regarding this job please call Zak Willbond
on 01908 776477