Have you thought of stepping up a grade? Feeling confident? Read on….
National Locums are always looking to help grow doctors careers and how we can support you in doing so.
Often times, locum doctors feel they need to enter the NHS pathway to receive promotions, or move up through the grades. Not true.
We are currently looking for an experienced General Medicine SHO to take a step up to their first SpR post! Is that you?
We are currently working with a great client based in Northern Ireland – they are looking for a junior SpR and are willing to consider seasoned SHO’s for the long term post. (6 months to begin with – will extend a further 6 months)
You will be working within the General Medicine department alongside SHO’s, SpR’s and consultant on a Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 post.
- Minimum 6 months of experience within General Medicine
- Fully GMC Registered
Benefits of joining National Locums
- CPD – accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK’s leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please contact Andrew Hillier on 01908 776477 or firstname.lastname@example.org