- Position: Staff Grade in General Adult Psychiatry
- Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
- Setting: Community
- Location: Warneford
As a Speciality Doctor in Adult Psychiatry, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the successful provision of psychiatry services in the acute adult mental health service. Here you have extensive opportunities to develop good collaborative therapeutic alliances with patients and patient’s families while being a pillar of clinical and educational support for junior doctors.
• Full GMC licence to practice
• Experience in psychiatry in the UK
General skills required
In addition to your qualifications, as a locum Staff Grade in General Adult Psychiatry, you will have:
• Quick thinking abilities
• Patience and the ability to teach, coach and mentor
• Excellent attention to detail
• A systematic approach to tasks and delegation
• Excellent timekeeping
• A flexible attitude
• A dedication to improving and developing knowledge and skills
• Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive community psychiatry service.
• CPA / 117 meetings, out-patient appointments, mental health assessments, Tribunals and multi-disciplinary team meetings.
• To contribute to treatment formulation and provide guidance on evidence-based treatment and effectiveness.
• To develop professional relationships with colleagues promoting multi-disciplinary working.
• Undertaken duties assigned by the responsible clinician with regards to the Mental Health Act
Benefits of joining National Locums:
• Hundreds of new jobs daily
• Approved supplier of all UK NHS & Private clients
• Quick & hassle free registration
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
• Locum or permanent positions
• Lucrative referral scheme
• Revalidation & Appraisal support
• Subsidised online training
Apply online or for additional information regarding this job please call Simon Adams
on +44 (0) 1908 77 64 77