SpR in General Paediatrics Required – Wales Location
A well respected trust within Wales are looking for you to join their paediatrics team starting from 1st August rotation initially on a 6 month locum secondment.
You will join a large friendly hardworking team of full time SpR’s and Consultants. .
You will already have a wide range of experience and will have the opportunity to explore further research
- The major part of training consists of seeing, assessing and managing patients with all severities of illness or injury under direct and indirect supervision admitted to or self-presenting to the Paediatrics
- Working across days, nights & weekends
- on calls to be discussed at point of booking
- Minimum 6 months of experience within General Paediatrics
- Fully GMC Registered
Benefits of joining National Locums
- CPD – accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK’s leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution