Are you an experienced ITU Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity in a state-of-the-art healthcare facility?
Join our dynamic team at renowned Hospital in Milton Keynes, where you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients while advancing your career in critical care nursing.
Position Overview: As an ITU Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in the provision of high-quality care to critically ill patients. You will work in our state-of-the-art Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU) and collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care for patients with a variety of medical conditions.
- Monitor and assess patients’ conditions, recognising any changes and taking appropriate action.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Operate and troubleshoot complex medical equipment.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Collaborate with physicians, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- Participate in continuous education and training to stay current with ITU nursing best practices.
- Adhere to hospital policies and infection control protocols.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid NMC pin.
- Minimum of 2 years of ITU nursing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- ACLS and BLS certification.
- Commitment to patient-centered care and safety.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated ITU Nurse ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you. To apply for the position you can do so by clicking apply, by emailing me on ‘email@example.com‘ or simply call our office today on 01908 776477 and ask for Joanna.