On behalf of a hospital based near Birmingham, I’m looking for an experienced Infectious Diseases Locum Consultant who could be available for 3 months in the first instance.
This is a locum position with a possible extension.
- This is a clinically orientated post with substantial ward round commitment particularly in Critical Care areas. The locum, together with consultant colleagues, will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive, efficient, and cost-effective clinical microbiology, virology, and infection prevention and control service to UHP and other users of the service.
- On calls, negotiable/to be confirmed
- Great location with local accommodation available if required
- Easily accessible by public transport & car
- Less than 1 hour from international airport
- GMC, entry on specialist register will be advantageous but is not a must
- Minimum 1 year of NHS experience on Consultant level (candidate must be able to work independently)
- Must be onsite
Negotiable pay terms
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please email Dawid.Krawczynski@nationallocums.co.uk or call on 01908 751962