On behalf of a hospital based in North West England, I’m looking for an experienced Infectious Diseases Locum Consultant who could be available for 3 months in the first instance.
This is a locum position with a possible extension.
- This is a clinically orientated post with substantial ward round commitment particularly in Critical Care areas. The locum, together with consultant colleagues, will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive, efficient, and cost-effective clinical microbiology, virology, and infection prevention and control service to UHP and other users of the service.
- On calls, 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 (depending on number of consultants on the rota)
- Great location with local accommodation available if required
- Easily accessible by public transport & car
- Less than 1 hour from international airport
- GMC, entry on specialist register will be advantageous but is not a must
- Minimum 1 year of NHS experience on Consultant level (candidate must be able to work independently)
Negotiable pay terms
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at National Locums, please email Dawid.Krawczynski@nationallocums.co.uk or call on 01908 751962