National Locums are currently seeking NICU and Paediatric nurses to work in a number of locations in the UK and channel Islands.
Potential to earn 100k+
Providing comprehensive, compassionate, individualised care and support to our babies and their families.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for babies and their families ensuring excellence in practice is maintained.
- To communicate effectively with babies and their families/carers to ensure that information needs are met.
- To ensure babies and their parents/carers are given information about their babies’ care and treatment to facilitate parental involvement in decision making.
- Neonatal Intensive care course
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last 3 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail to accurately document patient information and administer medications
– Critical thinking skills to assess patients’ conditions and make appropriate decisions
– Strong clinical skills and knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
Please send me your cv if you’d be interested in this role firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Kezia Bishop