Position: Staff Grade in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role for 37.5 hours per week.
As a Staff Grade Psychiatrist, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the successful provision of psychiatry services with the acute adult mental health team. You will have access to some of the most advanced medical facilities in the country and unparalleled opportunities to immerse yourself in specialism and training.
• Full GMC licence to practice
• Experience in psychiatry in the UK
• Undertake urgent and routine psychiatric assessments when necessary
• To liaise with GPs regarding a service users medical monitoring results
• To liaise with other parts of the service and GPs and non NHS organisations wherever applicable
• To provide advice and consultation to members of the multi-disciplinary teams and regularly attend MDT meetings
• Ensure effective and timely documentation and communication of clinical decision making and management plans
• The Specialty Doctor will support the Consultant Psychiatrists in complex case management.
General skills required
In addition to your qualifications, as a locum Staff Grade in General Adult Psychiatry, you will have:
• Quick thinking abilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• A systematic approach to tasks and delegation
• Excellent timekeeping
• A flexible attitude
• A dedication to improving and developing knowledge and skills.
Benefits of joining National Locums
• Hundreds of new jobs daily
• Approved supplier of all UK NHS & Private clients
• Quick & hassle free registration
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
• Locum or permanent positions
• Lucrative referral scheme
• Revalidation & Appraisal support
• Subsidised online training