Fancy something different this Autumn / Winter? then why not check this role out!
National Locums have some fantastic opportunities in the Channel Islands and welcome applications from Locums Consultants or Staff Grades in Adult or Old Age Psychiatry. As you can see there is quite a selection which is why we are advertising to you to see if you would be interested in a role like this or even if you could refer a friend to apply.
- Each role is Long term – ASAP till Jan 23 initially
- 37.5hrs but Oncalls available
- Oncalls paid per session (1700 to 0900)
- Flights paid for and arranged by Hospital
- Accommodation available at a discounted cost and subject to availability
- Great Rates, negotiated based on experience
Should you be interested in applying for any of these roles, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling me on 01908 776477. Alternatively you can apply using the quick Registration form… look, its just there —>
Benefits of joining National Locums:
• Hundreds of new jobs daily
• Approved supplier of all UK NHS & Private clients
• Quick & hassle free registration
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
• Locum or permanent positions
• Lucrative referral scheme
• Revalidation & Appraisal support
• Subsidised online training
I look forward to hearing from you and receiving your CV to review.
Apply online or for additional information regarding this job please call Colin Price